Sage Pastel Partner is the ideal business solution, giving you the ability to effectively manage your money and your business. After all, accounting isn’t only about getting the numbers right, it’s also about what you are able to do with those numbers. With Sage Pastel Partner in the equation, you’ll go beyond accounting.
The combination of ease-of use, innovation and flexibility makes Sage Pastel Partner the perfect accounting software solution for small and medium sized businesses. Suited to a multi-user and multi-company environment, this rapid processing business accounting application has been the mainstay of South African business for over 20 years. There are various modules which can be added on to Sage Pastel Partner, so that as your business grows, so too does your financial accounting package!
Sage Pastel Partner:
Functionality and benefits for effective financial management
- The drill down functionality allows you to click on an item from any report and see further details.
- Track your inventory items in as much detail as is required.
- Sage Pastel Partner’s Automatic Cheque and Remittance Printing facility makes paying your suppliers a simple task.
- Sage Pastel’s flexible customer account set-up allows you to configure parameters per customer. Create as many customers as you need: Sage Pastel’s high performance database won’t slow you down as your customer base grows. The ‘Block Assistant’ streamlines the management of your customers and suppliers; you can ‘block’ them based on predefined criteria, for example, by payment terms or overdue days
- The invoicing function is simple and intuitive; the software allows for the linking of quotations and sales orders. The ‘Recurring Invoice Assistant’ allows for the dynamic adjustment of selling prices.
- PDF e-mail and fax straight from your accounting package.
- Sage Pastel Cover gives you all the help your business needs (Including free unlimited support for 30 days upon registering.
- Sage Pastel Partner complies with the SARs requirement for issuing electronic tax invoices, including the required 128 bit PDF encryption.
Download your bank statement into Sage Pastel and let the system automatically update your books.
A debtors management system that‘s suitable for any business in any industry that seeks to optimise their debtors collection process.
Point of Sale
A powerful and secure retail solution suitable for small and medium sized retail businesses.
This module allows you to define a currency for each customer, supplier and bank account. You can create up to 30 currencies.
Process and print receipts, without having to use your cash book. Once you are ready, Sage Pastel Receipting will automatically move the receipts into your cash book for you.
Set-up and use multiple stores or warehouses.
Analyse any aspect of your business with this flexible Excel-based reporting tool.
Bill of Materials
This module allows you to create bills of materials or kit item codes with an unlimited number of components.
This module allows you to bill your employees’ time to your customers. Simply fill out timesheets for your employees and charge your customers via activities.
Serial Number Tracking
Track items from the moment you purchase or manufacture them to the time you sell them. You can even track the item for warranty purposes should it be returned to you for repairs.
Sage Evolution Fixed Assets
Manage and organise fixed assets within your business.
Allocate income and expenses to a project, which could represent a specific job or even a selected area of your business, thus enabling you to monitor profitability.
Integrity is not an option, it is a necessity.